Music brings magic everywhere. It is said that even water reacts to good music and some believe molecules in every matter do too. So, why would our hearts and organs not work to the music? We know it does. All kinds of music genres have a cool track hidden there for stronger erections and a great sexual experience. So here goes the playlist:
- Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen: It has to be there, for a sexy time that is unforgettable. A lot of movies have shown love-making scenes with Cohen’s tracks playing in the background. Watchmen and Take This Waltz are the most popular of examples.
- Slow by Kylie Minogue: This Australian mega pop star has an album called, “Aphrodite”, but even if you don’t want to go that deep. Her track slow is quite the cool serenade song for a slow and fascinating love making experience.
- Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado: The name says it all. This is the image changing song for the singer and featuring Timbaland. It’s quite the song for all those honey-bee boys and young lovers who are straight forward about what they want.
- Day and Night by Kid Cudi: This one is a sex-cult classic. A lot of RnB fans will be delighted and have fun with this track. There are various versions and remixes of this song that could do the trick for the dick.
- Turn On The Lights by Kanye West feat. Various Artists: Initially this song takes time to pick up but once it does, it creates the best environment for a sexual loop.